BRJHSS publishes free of cost publications. Before you submit your paper, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the details give below.
Adopt Chicago manual style for preparing the manuscript. For details visit: http://cmosshoptalk.com/for-students/
The title page should:
- present an appropriate title of article
- list full names, affiliation, institutional and email addresses and phone numbers of all authors
- indicate the corresponding author
The abstract of 150- 200 words should briefly summarize the aim, findings or purpose of the article. Please minimize the use of abbreviations and avoid citing references in the abstract.
Mention 5 to 7 keywords representing the main content of the article.
Introduction should explain the background to the study, its aims, a summary of the existing literature and why this study was necessary.
Discussion / Main Body
For research articles this section should discuss the implications of the findings in context of existing research and highlight limitations of the study. For methodology manuscripts this section should include a discussion of any practical or operational issues involved in performing the study and any issues not covered in other sections.
For reviews this should contain the body of the article, and may also be broken into subsections with short, informative headings.
For case studies this should describe the pros and the cons of the intervention, with a realistic evaluation of its feasibility and effectiveness.
Conclusion / Results
This should state clearly the main conclusions and provide an explanation of their relevance or importance to the field.
If the paper is based on the case studies than conclusion should state what was learnt, what the next steps should be, and, if possible, what contingency planning may be required for those steps.
Prepare Supporting Information
Please make sure you have the following information available before you submit your manuscript.
Full names, affiliation, institutional and email addresses and phone numbers of all authors.
You may suggest potential peer reviewers for BRJHSS. If you wish to do so, please provide their institutional email addresses and contact numbers, or any information which will help the Editor to verify their identity.
Must read before paper submission
Submitting your paper to ‘BRJHSS’ means author(s) agree that:
- Author(s) permit BBSU to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original author(s), citation details and publisher are identified.
- All authors have approved the manuscript for submission.
- Confirmation that the manuscript is unpublished and is not submitted elsewhere for publication.
- Submitting your article means you accept the terms and conditions of BRJHSS.